A Starbucks favourite without the cost and that you can make easily at home. Our white chocolate mocha coffee recipe is so easy to make and tastes as good as what you get at Starbucks and is fantastic on a cold winters night sat on the sofa watching your favourite TV shows. Yes, that is what we do at home too! Anyway, have a go at making this coffee recipe, it is quick, easy and tastes great. What more could you want. Oh, and it will save you a few £’s and waiting in a queue.
Winter White Chocolate Mocha Coffee Recipe
White mocha syrup and coffee (latte):
- 6 shots of espresso (1 shot for every 8 ounce drink you are making)
- 2 cups milk of choice – you can get flavoured milk (almond) or use whatever you would normally order at Starbucks
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Or super quick and too tired tonight method = squirty whipped cream
Quick, I am tired and just want my white chocolate latte version:
- Add 1/2 cup of Starbucks syrup to 12 ounces of coffee and top with whipped cream.
- Sit back, unwind and enjoy!
I have 5 minutes version:
- Heat the milk in a saucepan on medium heat until you get small bubbles at the edges of the milk.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the white chocolate chips until smooth.
- Add 1/2 cup of the syrup (chocolate milk above) and 12 ounces of the coffee into a blender and blend for about 1 minute, until frothy.
- Add to your coffee glass/mug.
- Pour the whipping cream and powdered sugar into a large bowl and whisk until nice and fluffy.
- Pour in the vanilla extract and whip until thoroughly mixed.
- Top your latte with your whipped cream and garnish with white chocolate sprinkles or anything else you like.
If you want more coffee drinks recipes and deserts recipes please take a look at our coffee recipes page page. I am sure you will find some great things to try. Enjoy!