This hot buttered toffee coffee drink is so quick and easy to make and fantastic on a cold winters night sat in front of the fire or summers evening sat in the garden. Whenever you drink it, I guarantee it will bring a smile to your face. Favourite drink of kids and adults alike, we hope you enjoy your hot buttered coffee drinks as much as we do. Enjoy!
Hot Buttered Toffee Coffee Recipe
- Mocha ice cream (other flavours like vanilla or chocolate will work too)
- 2 teaspoons almond liqueur (remove if making for kids)
- Shot of espresso or strong coffee
- Whipped cream
- 6 ounces hot coffee
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch topping
- 1 tablespoon toffee pieces or 1 tablespoon chopped chocolate-covered english toffee bar
- Spoon ice cream into a large coffee mug
- Pour coffee into mug
- Add almond liqueur over ice cream
- Add butterscotch topping over ice cream
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle of toffee chips.
If you want more coffee drinks recipes please take a look at our coffee drinks recipes page or if you fancy a coffee desert then take a look at our coffee desert recipe page. I am sure you will find some great things to try. Enjoy!