This HIC Stainless Steel Milk Frother creates rich froth to blend with cappuccinos, lattes, mochas and much more for café quality in less than one minute. The unit’s stainless steel retains its shininess and durability. It is also dishwasher safe.
As the name suggests, it offers a yawning 14-ounce capacity. Available at a pocket-friendly price, the milk frother spawns delectable and creamy froth fast, within 30-to-60 seconds without power. The 14-Ounce Size milk frother comes in handy for emulsifying salad dressings or preparing whipped cream mixed drinks.
The gloss stainless steel unit is compact and lightweight for easy storage and carrying. This review captures the unit’s features, how to use and caring tips from an honest standpoint.
Features of the HIC Stainless Steel Milk Frother
- HIC’s Milk Frother creates a frothy rich foam for topping delectable hot or cold beverages in 60 seconds or less, without electricity or batteries
- Made from stainless steel; lid had built-in double-mesh aerator and easy-grip handle; durable and versatile; 14-ounce capacity
- Measure milk into pitcher, place plunger inside and secure the lid, pump handle up and down, about 30-60 seconds, until foam has desired consistency
HIC Stainless Steel Milk Frother is overly strong and simple. Stainless steel is anti-corrosive, ineradicably brittle, and the material does not splinter. Its handle attaches to the pitcher with a tripartite-point weld giving firm reinforcement.
The top features a plunger setup with a circular screen attached to the plunging tool using a rugged plastic fixture. Plunging takes up to 15 seconds to churn out rich, butter-like cream or light pumping for pristine froth. It can hold up to two cups of milk, but you should not exceed the milk indicator. The swaths of stainless steel present a gloss, modern and radiant appearance.
Straightforward Manual Frothing
Heat milk to the desired temperature using a microwave, funnel into the frother (up to 1/3 or below) and start pumping. For lattes, gentle plunging is enough while heavy froth follows pumping after many times. The unit is distinguished this frothing tool from powered devices as the plunger function ditches motors and batteries.
You don’t need to exert intense pressure; light pumps are enough to make froth. Its weight checks in at 9.4 ounces, this allows you to carry around easily and is compact to occupy less space on kitchen counters. A milk volume indicator is included to ensure there is no overflowing. The milk nearly triples and foam maintains viscosity for long.
The HIC Stainless Steel Milk Frother generates delicious, rich froth perfect for cappuccinos or less thick bubbles for lattes. It is equally perfect to make homemade macchiatos, mochas, café au lait, whipped cream for blended drinks, coffee and much more. You may want to use the pitcher in emulsifying salad dressings or improvise it for other projects in the kitchen.
Easy to Clean
Cleaning the HIC Stainless Steel Milk Frother durable stainless steel is easy as it is dishwasher safe. Always clean after using it to avoid buildup of residual seams in the plunging mechanism.
Pour warm or cold water with a detergent into the unit and pump a few times. This way, you can clean the unit painstakingly while the pitcher requires a soft, damp cloth and gentle rinsing. However, submerging it in dishwashers lessens the pumping mechanism’s durability; instead hand washing is recommended.
- Durable stainless steel, dishwasher-safe pitcher and pump handle for long lasting use without breaking.
- Portable (9.4 ounces), the compact pitcher holds up to two cups while frothing increases milk volume to three times.
- Easy to use pumping lever carved out of hard plastic to prevent breakage associated with daily use.
- Manual pumping spawns rich froth for machos, lattes, cappuccinos, coffee and much more. No need to strain or exert much pressure, gentle pumping creates café-like quality foam.
- No batteries, motor or moving parts, simple maintenance as it does not choke or breakdown.
- Easy-to-clean unit with a dishwasher-safe stainless steel pitcher, non-stick interior, and fingerprint resistant exterior surfaces.
- Requires careful pumping to produce the right foam for cappuccinos or lattes. Hard plunging gives rich, creamy foam and gentle pumps several times makes less thick froth.
The HIC Stainless Steel Milk Frother has more than 600 reviews on Amazon; more than 75% have given it a 5-star rating and thumbs-up comments. Users have found the pumping lever easy to use while cleaning and maintenance are simple. After poring over anecdotal opinions from its buyers, methinks it is flawless.
Is this product a great purchase? If you are in pursuit of a milk frother to generate lusciously, rich foam fast and easily devoid of power, the HIC Stainless Steel Milk Frother is ideal. It brags a durable stainless steel, strong pumping mechanism, metallic handle and is also dishwasher safe. It can hold up to two cups of liquid, multiplying foam up to three times.
It comes in handy for recipes such as lattes, cappuccinos, machos, macchiatos, and other homemade drinks with café quality. The HIC closest rivals include Bialetti 6799 Moka Express 3-Cup Stovetop Espresso Maker, Cuisinox COF-10R 10-Cup Espresso Coffee Maker, and other Bialetti models. You can cross-shop against these; I hope this review was helpful to your search.