OK, so I may have gone a bit overboard with this one for the photo of the brownie mocha milkshake coffee recipe but obviously you can be a normal person and either just blend the brownies with the milkshake or blend and save some for the top, your choice. Or you can go crazy and really surprise the kids!
Brownie Mocha Milkshake Coffee Recipe
- 1 shot of espresso
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chocolate sauce
- Ice cubes as required
- Whipped cream and brownies for dressing
- In a blender add all the ingredients
- Blend till smooth
- Pour the mixture into a glass
- Garnish with whipped cream
- Add some brownies, cup cakes or just have some fun!
- Serve chilled
- Clean up spillages because you added too many toppings
- 5 mins
If you want more coffee drinks recipes and deserts recipes please take a look at our coffee recipes page page. I am sure you will find some great things to try. Enjoy!