You will find Gingerbread Coffee at all of your favourite coffee shops and franchises from October onwards but why not make some at home with our gingerbread coffee recipe and you can enjoy it every night not just when it is cold.
Gingerbread Coffee Recipe
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- In a small bowl, mix together the molasses, brown sugar, baking soda, ginger and cinnamon until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup of coffee to each cup.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of the spice mixture until dissolved.
- Fill cup to within an inch of the top with coffee.
- Stir in half and half to taste.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a light dusting of cloves.
If you want more coffee drinks recipes please take a look at our coffee drinks recipes page or if you fancy a coffee desert then take a look at our coffee desert recipe page. I am sure you will find some great things to try. Enjoy!